PunkRockSauliePunkRockSaulie

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Mona the ragdoll Mona the ragdoll

Intriguing...

Technically, very impressive, but morally wrong! : P Plus the fact at one point her boobs went through her body... but anyway, i can see the Engine producing some very cool stuff and as far as tehc demos go, this one isn't bad. Kudos.

Leon : Terracotta Murders Leon : Terracotta Murders

This is great!

This really captures what used to be so great about point and click adventure games, it's fun, amusing, pretty big and has a guy selling fish!
The music fits it perfectly too, so a big well done to you!

Plus it's nice to see some more British Flash artists!

MrDDK responds:

Youve captured the spirit of the game perfectly there! :)

Tank Patrol Tank Patrol

Awesome

This is great. Seriously, it's great.

falling 2 falling 2

Good idea

I like the idea and the game is pretty good. It could do with some sound, with out it, it seems a little flat. It's still a good game though.

Brain Griffin Soundboard Brain Griffin Soundboard

Hard to hear, but good

I'm a big Family Guy fan, so i liked this, but it's just too quiet. The quotes are all good ones and the sound quality is way better than alot of other sound boards. It could do with a stop button, coz that Brian gets Angry quote goes on forever! But it's fun so well done.

Downing Street Fighter Downing Street Fighter

Not bad

I thought this was alright. A pretty good idea (the street fighter style was well done and the intro was good) but the game just wasnt that exciting. Try adding some special moves or something. This could be really good.

Extreme Farm Sim Extreme Farm Sim

Rockin!

What a great game! I hope you get round to doin that part 2. This was challenging, well made and fun all at the same time, so if part 2 is gonna be better, I'll be waiting for it.