PunkRockSauliePunkRockSaulie

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

A Portal Suicide A Portal Suicide

This amused me

Nicely done, I laughed. Some people seem to be taking this just the tiniest bit too seriously don't you think?

High-off-cheese responds:

ya, people should stop analyzing every aspect and just enjoy

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Way cool

This is very, very funny and icredibly well made. I like the fact neither side has a clue what's going on. And "Three hour truce?" just crakced me up.
Room for a sequel, perhaps?

Your Inner Bit Your Inner Bit

Well done

Thanks for actually being honest. It's really great to hear a Clock finaly admiting this stuff and not pretending to be funny or cool or whatever. Kudos to you. Big, flakey apple pie kudos.

Peoplemation: Trash Peoplemation: Trash

Brilliant!

Mega in a Buster Keaton style-y! And the music was great, it really fit the movie. Did you make the tune to fit the movie or the movie to fit the tune?

Dustball responds:

The movie was made many years ago, before I ever really attempted to compose music for a film. Now that I brought it out to show people I decided to compose all new music! Which I did, a few weeks ago.

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

fan-freaking-tastic

We all know it, but it's worth saying it again, David Firth is brilliant. I love his style of animation, and here he proves that a) he is VERY funny and b) he doesn't have to be creepy ALL the time. This movie was great. The graphics, the sound and the idea was excellent. Sure, it's 9 minutes long, but it's a damn good way to spend 9 minutes.

make poverty history make poverty history

Adictive

This is a pretty good game. The graphics are pretty damn good, specialy the explosions when the enemies die. The Animation is smooth, which makes that stick figure look a lot better. It could definatly do with some more sound tho.

Imperial Fight Imperial Fight

Good lookin!

Very nice animation and graphics, especially on the light sabers. I had no idea what was going on tho! Ah, who cares, it was a good movie and it made more sense than the last Star Wars movie anyway.

Innocence Part III Innocence Part III

What fun!

What a happy little movie! Quite delightful!

Pickle Pickle

May the Pickle revolution begin!

Brilliant! Really original and just plain funny! Not my kinda music really, but having a tiny pickle singing thrash metal is just a damn good idea! More please!

The Klacks 2 The Klacks 2

Nice!

That was gewd! lol, i was reviewing the first one this morning, now im reviewing No.2, that must be the quickest sequal ever!
Anyway, nice work, graphics simple but nice. Made me laugh when he got zapped to!